Re: Selecting ranges of cells in grid - clarification

2007-02-18 04:48:40 AM
cppbuilder41
Hi,
I got most of it figured out. Setting DefaultDraw to false
cleaned up part of the problem. I used the left mouse button to
set the color and the right mouse button to clear the color. The
only problem is that the color appears when I click the left mouse
button, but does not clear until I release the right mouse botton.
Both left and right button are in the OnMouseDown event handler. I invalidate the grid with the OnMouseUp event handler. Invalidating in the OnMouseDown put it in a loop that caused noise
on the form.
Thanks for any suggestions.
Kerry

Re:Re: Selecting ranges of cells in grid - clarification

"Kerry Culligan" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:

Thanks for any suggestions.
Post your actual code. If it's too big, zip it and post it to
the attachments group.
~ JD