temperature

2003-08-13 02:46:36 AM
cppbuilder52
is there any way to retrieve the cpu temperature or the harddisc temperature

Re:temperature

?
??
Clint Gaydon < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >??
?bhbcmc$e4l$ XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...
is there any way to retrieve the cpu temperature or the harddisc
temperature

Re:temperature

What is the temperature where you are right now? Here, we have had a few
weeks of (for these parts) high temperatures, between 28C and 39C (most
of the time well over 30C).
Slightly inaccurate conversion table:
28C ~ 82F
30C ~ 86F
39C ~ 102F
--
Rudy Velthuis rvelthuis.de/
"Puritanism: The haunting fear that someone, somewhere, may be

{smallsort}

Re:temperature

"Rudy Velthuis" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
What is the temperature where you are right now? Here, we have had a few
weeks of (for these parts) high temperatures, between 28C and 39C (most
of the time well over 30C).

Slightly inaccurate conversion table:

28C ~ 82F
30C ~ 86F
39C ~ 102F

It is 39 deg. C here in Columbia, MO. With the humidity, the head index
drives that up about another eight degrees.

Rudy Velthuis wrote:
What is the temperature where you are right now?
According to the thermometer within 6" of my left arm.. 30.8C
--
Liz the Brit
Delphi things I have released: www.xcalibur.co.uk/DelphiThings
borland.public.off-topic exists as a runoff for unwanted posts in the
technical groups. Enforcement of rules is deliberately minimal but
Borland reserves the right to cancel posts at any time, for any
reason, without notice.

Re:temperature

"Rudy Velthuis" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
What is the temperature where you are right now? Here, we have had a few
weeks of (for these parts) high temperatures, between 28C and 39C (most
of the time well over 30C).

Slightly inaccurate conversion table:

28C ~ 82F
30C ~ 86F
39C ~ 102F

--
Rudy Velthuis rvelthuis.de/
Prince George BC Canada is at 28 in town. Cooler (26) at the airport.
With temps over 30 predicted for a week ahead, Forestry has put on the
burn-bans
out in the bush. Campfires will likely be banned after the weekend. Three
years ago we had some major fires down in the southern part of the province.
Did some damage in Kelowna, closed the highway down there, took out the
hydro line which blacked out a number of small communities for a few days.
Don't need that again!
Drew
--

"Thomas J. Theobald" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote
It is 39 deg. C here in Columbia, MO. With the humidity, the head index
drives that up about another eight degrees.
Didn't rain heavily in St. Louis MO a few days back causing floods? Did it
make any change in temp?
--
borland.public.off-topic exists as a runoff for unwanted posts in the
technical groups. Enforcement of rules is deliberately minimal but
Borland reserves the right to cancel posts at any time, for any
reason, without notice.

Re:temperature

"Rudy Velthuis" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in news:xn0eoymopnjv83i00d-
velthuis@www.teamb.com:
What is the temperature where you are right now?
Not sure at this moment. The official highs have been ~95F. I saw a sign
flashing 100F today. All I know is it's frakkin hot.
--
Iman
--
borland.public.off-topic exists as a runoff for unwanted posts in the
technical groups. Enforcement of rules is deliberately minimal but
Borland reserves the right to cancel posts at any time, for any
reason, without notice.

Re:temperature

Wembley Park, 23:22, 24C
MH
--

Rudy Velthuis wrote:
What is the temperature where you are right now? Here, we have had a few
weeks of (for these parts) high temperatures, between 28C and 39C (most
of the time well over 30C).

Slightly inaccurate conversion table:

28C ~ 82F
30C ~ 86F
39C ~ 102F

Belo Horizonte/Brazil: 15C ~ 60 F
Ronaldo
--
borland.public.off-topic exists as a runoff for unwanted posts in the
technical groups. Enforcement of rules is deliberately minimal but
Borland reserves the right to cancel posts at any time, for any
reason, without notice.

Re:temperature

Ken Honeyman wrote:

Heh, another Canuck... cool, we'll apologize so much and be so
reasonable that none will be able to resist... the stealth
beaver and photonic meese will conquer all! Onward and
southward! :-D
I say we go north and surprise them from behind! <g>
--
borland.public.off-topic exists as a runoff for unwanted posts in the
technical groups. Enforcement of rules is deliberately minimal but
Borland reserves the right to cancel posts at any time, for any
reason, without notice.

Re:temperature

[snip]
"Ronaldo Souza" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >
wrote in message
Belo Horizonte/Brazil: 15C ~ 60 F
Ronaldo

BZZZZZZZT!
NO FAIR! You's into winter down there.
Drew
--

Jim Rowell wrote:
Ken Honeyman wrote:

>Heh, another Canuck... cool, we'll apologize so much and be so
>reasonable that none will be able to resist... the stealth
>beaver and photonic meese will conquer all! Onward and
>southward! :-D

I say we go north and surprise them from behind! <g>
You sneaky devil you...
Ken
--

In article <xn0eoymopnjv83i00d-velthuis@www.teamb.com>,
XXXX@XXXXX.COM says...
What is the temperature where you are right now? Here, we have had a few
weeks of (for these parts) high temperatures, between 28C and 39C (most
of the time well over 30C).
Slightly inaccurate conversion table:
28C ~ 82F
30C ~ 86F
39C ~ 102F

Earlier in the week, Boston was riding out a heat wave with temps in the
low 90'sF. Now things have calmed down some wit high temps in the 80's
F.
rob :)
--

At 01:02:35, 21.07.2006, Ronaldo Souza wrote:
Rudy Velthuis wrote:
>What is the temperature where you are right now? Here, we have had a
>few weeks of (for these parts) high temperatures, between 28C and
>39C (most of the time well over 30C).
>
>Slightly inaccurate conversion table: 28C ~ 82F
>30C ~ 86F
>39C ~ 102F

Belo Horizonte/Brazil: 15C ~ 60 F
Ronaldo
In winter!
--
Rudy Velthuis rvelthuis.de/
"Incrementing C by 1 is not enough to make a good object-oriented