dealing with XP style headers?

I've got a BCB 5 app I wrote, and today i was it on WinXP...
Itl ooks horrible, due to fancy XP headers that are ibgger than standart all
the windows have scrollbars, and on some of the forms, bottom-anchored
controls are half off the form and cannot be normally accessed in any way.
Is there any fix to that? (I was thinking of getting the form size and
rearranging stuff, but that just doesn't sound right, plus I suppose form
size will actually return the same figures on all OSes so I am sorta
lost)...

Re:dealing with XP style headers?

Sounds like you are not using panels and the align property to build up you
forms, which you should consider doing in the future projects, because it
makes the form more flexible.
However as quick fix for your current program, you could try setting the
autosize property of the form to true in its constructor, (setting it at
design-time makes it difficult to design the form).
If you also want to have windows-XP, theme-support in your program have a
look at
www.delphi-gems.com/ThemeManager.php
/Palle

Re:dealing with XP style headers?

If your looking for professional XP Theme Support you might have a look at
www.devexpress.com
I use them, too.
"Sergei Shelukhin" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >schrieb im Newsbeitrag
I've got a BCB 5 app I wrote, and today i was it on WinXP...

Itl ooks horrible, due to fancy XP headers that are ibgger than standart
all
the windows have scrollbars, and on some of the forms, bottom-anchored
controls are half off the form and cannot be normally accessed in any way.

Is there any fix to that? (I was thinking of getting the form size and
rearranging stuff, but that just doesn't sound right, plus I suppose form
size will actually return the same figures on all OSes so I am sorta
lost)...

{smallsort}