Link All Code into a single EXE

2005-02-26 01:05:00 AM
cppbuilder103
Hi to all,
I made a Service Application, and now I want that it's run
from a single .exe file. For that I Shut off Dynamic RTL and
uncheck packages.
But when I try to install this service in another machine I got
"The dinamyc link library CG32.DLL could not be found... "
I must copy this file too? or what can I do to generate a single
exe file?
thanks in advance.

Re:Link All Code into a single EXE

Orlando Lopez wrote:
But when I try to install this service in another machine I got
"The dinamyc link library CG32.DLL could not be found... "
I must copy this file too? or what can I do to generate a single
exe file?
You have Codeguard enabled. Disable CodeGuard and do a full rebuild.
Hans.