Name of the Executable

2005-11-10 09:50:06 PM
cppbuilder5
Hi All,
When I create a project with "Project1.bpr" an executable gets created with
the name "Project1.exe".
Is there a way to change the name of the executabe without changing the name
of the project?
Thanks,
Elizabeth

Re:Name of the Executable

On Thu, 10 Nov 2005 19:20:06 +0530, Elizabeth wrote:
When I create a project with "Project1.bpr" an executable gets created with
the name "Project1.exe".
Why not save project as - and create a new project /and/ exe ?
--
liz

Re:Name of the Executable

"Elizabeth" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message news: XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...
Hi All,

When I create a project with "Project1.bpr" an executable gets created with
the name "Project1.exe".
Is there a way to change the name of the executabe without changing the name
of the project?

Thanks,
Elizabeth

Hi Elizabeth :
For soving this problem you can rename the specified file
"Project1.bpr" to the name that you desire and the open the project and create an executable file by pressing F9.
M.Salehi
Good luck.

{smallsort}