RoundTo (2)

If I use RoundTo with math.hpp included,
I get this warning:
[C++ Warning] Dialogs.hpp(437): W8058 Cannot create pre-compiled header:
initialized data in header
What did I forget?
Thanks a lot.
Jan

Re:RoundTo (2)

If I use RoundTo with math.hpp included,
I get this warning:

[C++ Warning] Dialogs.hpp(437): W8058 Cannot create pre-compiled
header:
initialized data in header

What did I forget?
Sometimes you can't avoid that warning. It's safe to ignore it.
Regards,
Bruce

Re:RoundTo (2)

Sometimes you can't avoid that warning. It's safe to ignore it.

Regards,
Bruce

Thanks Bruce.

{smallsort}

Re:RoundTo (2)

JV wrote:
If I use RoundTo with math.hpp included,
I get this warning:

[C++ Warning] Dialogs.hpp(437): W8058 Cannot create pre-compiled header:
initialized data in header

What did I forget?
You can usually avoid this warning by moving the #include line to after
#pragma hdrstop
Ivan Johansen

Re:RoundTo (2)

Ok. This helps.