Can someone please check: TFrame's size when reopened the project

2004-04-18 03:37:42 AM
cppbuilder90
Hi
When I resize TFrame to desired size,
and when I open the project next time
the TFrame's size hasn't kept the size
I left. It returns to it's own fixed size...
Can someone check this - maybe I
have a mess somewhere in my settings.
This behavior makes problems with
controls that anchors to right...
Best regards,
Vladimir.

Re:Can someone please check: TFrame's size when reopened the project

Vladimir Stefanovic wrote:
Hi
When I resize TFrame to desired size,
and when I open the project next time
the TFrame's size hasn't kept the size
I left. It returns to it's own fixed size...

Can someone check this - maybe I
have a mess somewhere in my settings.

This behavior makes problems with
controls that anchors to right...

Best regards,
Vladimir.
I only noticed that problem when setting the frame's AutoSize property
to true. Setting it to false solved the design time problems, and I set
it to true again when the frame is created.

Re:Can someone please check: TFrame's size when reopened the project

I only noticed that problem when setting the
frame's AutoSize property to true. Setting it
to false solved the design time problems, and
I set it to true again when the frame is created.
I have no BCB installed on this machine to
check this. I only can say that I have TPanel
on TFrame which is Align-ed alClient. I'll
check tomorrow all the cases.
As I have already said it makes problems at
design time with controls that are Anchor-ed
to Right.
Thanks.

{smallsort}