Automated testing tool for C++ builder application

2004-09-13 04:34:50 PM
cppbuilder14
Hi,
We have developed an application in Borland C++ Builder version 6.0,
applying Sockets and Multithreading concepts.
So far we have tested the application only through Manual testing.
Can anyone suggest me a good, usable, simple automated testing tool that can
be used to test our application.
Regards,
Sreenivas

Re:Automated testing tool for C++ builder application

AQTest from Automated QA - although I haven't used it, their AQTime is an
excellent profiling tool.
HTH Pete

news: XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...

>Hi,
>
>We have developed an application in Borland C++ Builder version 6.0,
>applying Sockets and Multithreading concepts.
>
>So far we have tested the application only through Manual testing.
>
>Can anyone suggest me a good, usable, simple automated testing tool that

can

>be used to test our application.

I have used it, and I have to tell you that it's head and shoulders most
anything else. However, I do very much miss, SleuthQA ( TurboPower, you
are missed ).
Marcelo

{smallsort}