Access violation in bordbk61.dll - any idea?

2004-12-14 07:45:44 PM
cppbuilder46
Hi,
I'm working with BCB6 on Win XP SP2.
Recently I started getting an "access violation in bordbk61.dll..." message
when trying to debug my project.
I can only work when turning of the "integrated debbuger" option, but than I
cannot debug.
Any idea how to overcome this error ?
Thanks

Re:Access violation in bordbk61.dll - any idea?

Gal Ehrlich wrote:
Recently I started getting an "access violation in bordbk61.dll..."
message when trying to debug my project.
Did you install any packages recently?
--
Andrue Cope [TeamB]
[Bicester, Uk]

"Andrue Cope [TeamB]" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
Gal Ehrlich wrote:

>Recently I started getting an "access violation in bordbk61.dll..."
>message when trying to debug my project.

Did you install any packages recently?

--
Andrue Cope [TeamB]
[Bicester, Uk]
info.borland.com/newsgroups/guide.html
The access violation problem occurs on a clean installation of CB6 (both
professional and enterprise editions) with update pack 4

{smallsort}

Gal Ehrlich wrote:
The access violation problem occurs on a clean installation of CB6
(both professional and enterprise editions) with update pack 4
Hmmm. Does it always do it?
I have occasionally hit problems with the de{*word*81} on certain
expressions myself.
If you simply can't debug then I don't have any answer other than the
obvious 'delete all output and rebuild'.