Delete project

2005-03-26 01:21:30 AM
cppbuilder24
I have recently bought C++ Builder 6. I am trying to delete a project so
that it does not show up in the File/Reopen list. I do not see anything so
far that will let me do this. I have went into File/Open Project adn have
deleted it there but it shows up in the Reopen list still but when clicked
on shows a message Unable to find ****.
Could someone please let me know how to fix this problem.
Thanks.

Re:Delete project

History information are in the registry at the location:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Borland\C++Builder\6.0\Closed Files
and
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Borland\C++Builder\6.0\Closed Projects
Regards,
Florent

Re:Delete project

Thank you for your reply. I am just learning is the best way that I can
explain it. I have some experience with Borland C a long time ago and have
not kept up with things a well as I could have.
I am assuming that these files that you sent me are where I can delete the
projects and files that I do not want to show up when using File/ReOpen but
I don't know how to find these files or where they are. Could you please
help and REAL amature.
Thank you.
"Florent Ouchet" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
History information are in the registry at the location:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Borland\C++Builder\6.0\Closed Files
and
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Borland\C++Builder\6.0\Closed Projects

Regards,

Florent

{smallsort}

Re:Delete project

"Al" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message news: XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...
Thank you for your reply. I am just learning is the best way that I can
explain it. I have some experience with Borland C a long time ago and have
not kept up with things a well as I could have.
I am assuming that these files that you sent me are where I can delete the
projects and files that I do not want to show up when using File/ReOpen but
I don't know how to find these files or where they are. Could you please
help and REAL amature.
Thank you.
They're not files, they're locations in the registry. You may want to
research backing up and restoring regestry entries before trying
to modify your registry though as an error could have serious
consequences.
"Florent Ouchet" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
news: XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...
>History information are in the registry at the location:
>
>HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Borland\C++Builder\6.0\Closed Files
>and
>HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Borland\C++Builder\6.0\Closed Projects
>
>Regards,
>
>Florent

Re:Delete project

I created a new project in Star Team 2005 by mistake, but found no way to
delete the project.

Re:Delete project

Alan T wrote:
I created a new project in Star Team 2005 by mistake, but found no
way to delete the project.
What about the 'Delete' option in the File-menu?
(must be visible after opening the project)
Tiedo