Shown windows don't end up on top or inexplicably minimize in tray

2007-03-01 09:05:47 AM
cppbuilder10
we have several apps that put a question to the users...and respond
accordingly....lately we've rec'd reports and we've had it happen here that
the popped up window shows for a microsecornd then minimizes or never seems
to show at all...although an alt esc clearly indicates its in the window
list....any clue as why this is happening...is there a setting that will
guarantee "on-top" allways?? Thanks in advance.

Re:Shown windows don't end up on top or inexplicably minimize in tray

the popped up window shows for a microsecornd then minimizes or never seems
to show at all...although an alt esc clearly indicates its in the window
Does QC 3730 seem relevant?
--Craig