gdiplus

2004-08-06 11:33:30 PM
cppbuilder97
I want to use gdiplus with c++builder 6 enterprise.
I alway get errors while including the gdiplus-headers. How to avaid this?
Are there any examples somewhere?
Thank you

Re:gdiplus

On Fri, 6 Aug 2004 17:33:30 +0200, "Hanns-Joerns Haug" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >
wrote:
I want to use gdiplus with c++builder 6 enterprise.
I alway get errors while including the gdiplus-headers. How to avaid this?
Are there any examples somewhere?
Thank you

You have to define STRICT symbol globally.
In order to define STRICT for all modules of your application, simply (from
the IDE) open the window Projects->Options, then choose Directory/Conditional
tab. Next, you have to add STRICT in "Conditional defines" inside the
"Conditional" group box. If you are debugging your application (i.e. you are
compiling for debug), probably you have to add a semicolon after the existent
symbol _DEBUG before add the symbol STRICT (i.e. you should read something
like this: _DEBUG;STRICT). Also, remember you have to include <algorithm>,
using std::min and using std::max before to include the heade file gdiplus.h:
For example:
#include <algorithm>
using std::min;
using std::max;
#include <gdiplus.h>
Ciao.
Giuliano

Re:gdiplus

How can i draw a line with gdiplus in xormode like the gdi penmode
pmxor?

{smallsort}

Re:gdiplus

"Friedrich Westermann" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:
How can i draw a line with gdiplus in xormode like the gdi penmode
pmxor?
I think you can not do it; GDI+ has no ROPs support.
Usually pmXor is used to obtain trasparency; you can achieve it
in GDI+ using alphablending.
Regards
Stefano Moratto