Grid components

2003-10-02 03:43:19 AM
cppbuilder13
Is there a component that lets me create a 10x10 (or more) grid that lets me
insert bmps into each seperate grid? I'm writing an app that needs to have
a grid based gui. I would tell you all more, but it is a very original idea
(I cannot find it on any newsgroup or search engine).
I could write it myself, but I would like to save time.
Thanks in advance for any replies.
John Young
PS: This has been posted in b.c#.winforms.general (coz, I'm using c#b), and
here (coz, I can still use normal components (not vcl)).

Re:Grid components

"John Young" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
Is there a component that lets me create a 10x10 (or more) grid
that lets me insert bmps into each seperate grid?
TStringGrid and TDrawGrid both support that. Simply use the OnDrawCell
event in either case.
Gambit

Re:Grid components

Użytkownik "John Young" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >napisa?w wiadomości
Is there a component that lets me create a 10x10 (or more) grid that lets me
insert bmps into each seperate grid? I'm writing an app that needs to have
a grid based gui. I would tell you all more, but it is a very original idea
(I cannot find it on any newsgroup or search engine).
I could write it myself, but I would like to save time.
Please follow at: www.kszyszka.com/components/
You may download the Trial version and/or ready to use compiled examples.
First, run the XDBGridDemo3 example.
Sincerely,
Krzysztof Szyszka
Developer of X-Files Components