Path Settings problem

2007-05-01 02:33:05 PM
cppbuilder62
Hi,
I'm using BCB6. I have a problem with the settings the paths and
directories in the option dialog box.
When I choose
ProjectOptions>Directories / Conditionals Tab, the dialog box is
showing the included paths in a combo box. But refuses to show a button
that must be at the right of the combo box with tree consecutive periods
that would alllow to set the directories. How can I make them to appear
them again.
Thanks
Sabetay

Re:Path Settings problem

"Sabetay Toros" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message

I'm using BCB6. I have a problem with the settings the paths and
directories in the option dialog box.
When I choose
ProjectOptions>Directories / Conditionals Tab, the dialog box is
showing the included paths in a combo box. But refuses to show a
button that must be at the right of the combo box with tree
consecutive periods that would alllow to set the directories. How
can I make them to appear them again.

Strange! You could try changing your screen font to a smaller size. Or
as a work around, if you click on a path combo box, then press tab,
the browse button should get the focus. You should be able to select
it with the space bar, even if you can't see it.
--
Bruce

Re:Path Settings problem

news:4636deea$ XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...

>Hi,
>
>I'm using BCB6. I have a problem with the settings the paths and
>directories in the option dialog box.
>When I choose
>ProjectOptions>Directories / Conditionals Tab, the dialog box is
>showing the included paths in a combo box. But refuses to show a
>button that must be at the right of the combo box with tree
>consecutive periods that would alllow to set the directories. How
>can I make them to appear them again.

Strange! You could try changing your screen font to a smaller size. Or
as a work around, if you click on a path combo box, then press tab,
the browse button should get the focus. You should be able to select
it with the space bar, even if you can't see it.

Thanks.

{smallsort}