Cannot run program because borlndmm.dll is not installed

2007-09-05 05:02:10 AM
cppbuilder81
I have one project that I can't run on other machines because
Borlndmm.dll is not available. I compile the program with
Project->Options->Packages->"build with runtime packages" unchecked and
Component->Install Packages->Build with runtime packages unchecked.
This is with BDS2006 (BCB2006). All of my other projects are setup in
the same way, and none of them give the "borlndmm not found" message.
What am I missing?

Re:Cannot run program because borlndmm.dll is not installed

Bob Byers wrote:
I have one project that I can't run on other machines because
Borlndmm.dll is not available. I compile the program with
Project->Options->Packages->"build with runtime packages" unchecked and
Component->Install Packages->Build with runtime packages unchecked.

This is with BDS2006 (BCB2006). All of my other projects are setup in
the same way, and none of them give the "borlndmm not found" message.
What am I missing?
Uncheck "Use dynamic RTL" under the linker options.
Danzer

Re:Cannot run program because borlndmm.dll is not installed

Thanks, that worked. I'll remember your answer.
danzer wrote:
Bob Byers wrote:
>I have one project that I can't run on other machines because
>Borlndmm.dll is not available. I compile the program with
>Project->Options->Packages->"build with runtime packages" unchecked
>and Component->Install Packages->Build with runtime packages unchecked.
>
>This is with BDS2006 (BCB2006). All of my other projects are setup in
>the same way, and none of them give the "borlndmm not found" message.
>What am I missing?

Uncheck "Use dynamic RTL" under the linker options.

Danzer

{smallsort}