OT - cross posting

2005-07-29 01:21:40 AM
cppbuilder13
"Jonathan Benedicto" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
news:42e8fff0$ XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...
>AFAIK, only OnCreate and OnDestroy have problems associated with them. I
>think that OnActivate, OnClose all work fine.

Sorry about the cross-post, I didn't see that OE was posting to two
groups.

Jonathan
While we are on this issue - can someone educate me on when it is
appropriate and when it is not appropriate to cross post? It strikes me
that if the issue is one that fits in various rooms it is easier to cross
post so that everyone knows that the question has been answered. I had
posted to another room, recieved no answer and then decided that it belonged
in two other rooms. So do I post individually to those rooms or cross post?
I can understand no cross posting in say "alt.jehovahwitnesses" and
"alt.ponds" but when two rooms are so closely related that you can't tell
which to post to......
Teach me how to fish, please.

Re:OT - cross posting

"DKat" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:

[...] can someone educate me on when it is appropriate and
when it is not appropriate to cross post?
It is never appropriate. Please direct your browser to:
info.borland.com/newsgroups/guide.html
All of your questions should be answered.
~ JD