Is Dragging a TPanel Possible?

Is it possible to set the TPanel up so it is mouse drag? I have a panel on
a MDI Child form. I need to set the panel up so it can be dragged with the
mouse and moved. I see the settings DragCursor, DragKind, DragMode but I
have not been able to make the panel drag.
Thanks
Larry

Re:Is Dragging a TPanel Possible?

I figured this out. No need to reply.
Thanks

"LarryJ" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
I figured this out. No need to reply.
It is considered poilte etiquette to provide the solution, even if you solve
it yourself. This will give future readers/googlers a chance to use the
same solution if they need it.
- Dennis

{smallsort}

Re:Is Dragging a TPanel Possible?

On or about Wed, 15 Aug 2007 17:04:34 -0700 did "Dennis Jones"
< XXXX@XXXXX.COM >dribble thusly:

"LarryJ" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
news:46c36359$ XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...
>I figured this out. No need to reply.

It is considered poilte etiquette to provide the solution, even if you solve
it yourself. This will give future readers/googlers a chance to use the
same solution if they need it.
He probably discovered MouseDown, MoveMove, Left, Top, and MouseUp.

Mike Ruskai < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:

He probably discovered MouseDown, MoveMove, Left, Top, and
MouseUp.
Well (sarcasm aside) ... that's ok for just moving the Object
but if you are using Drag-n-Drop then that's an entirely
different issue and requires a different approach.
~ JD