DCC32 - Delphi Pascal Compiler has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

2007-07-30 05:46:43 PM
cppbuilder74
Hi,
My problem is, when i try to compile a "SomeFile.pas" using Dcc32 with
option -B -jphnv, it throws an error "Delphi Pascal Compiler has
encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the
inconvenience." . Ok now if i don't include the option -B it compiles
but i i need to compile each PAS files separatly. Here another problem
comes...
------ <Delphi code>
{$EXTERNALSYM FillMode}
FillMode = (
FillModeAlternate, // 0
FillModeWinding // 1
);
TFillMode = FillMode; // -------->this gives me an error
-----
----<Gnerated HPP>
typedef FillMode TFillMode;
typedef CompositingMode TCompositingMode;
typedef int TCompositingQuality;
#pragma option push -b
enum Unit_ { UnitWorld, UnitDisplay, UnitPixel, UnitPoint, UnitInch,
UnitDocument, UnitMillimeter };
#pragma option pop
typedef Unit_ TUnit;
------