Silent mode Commandline Execution

2004-11-08 02:47:31 PM
cppbuilder41
Hi
Usually We use system("....."); for a commandline execution
and it shows a dos window on the screen.
but what about execute a dos command without showing
the dos window ?
Thanks a lot ^^

Re:Silent mode Commandline Execution

Rex Chen wrote:
Usually We use system("....."); for a commandline execution
and it shows a dos window on the screen.
but what about execute a dos command without showing
the dos window ?
Use CreateProcess() instead using SW_HIDE for the wShowWindow Parameter
of the STARTUPINFO structure you have to pass to the function.
Michel
Michel Leunen
mailto: see my homepage.
C++Builder, C++BuilderX, BCC5.5.1 Web site:
www.leunen.com/