List/Edit Box

2005-06-19 10:17:56 PM
cppbuilder99
I ask this with some trepidation after my last posting!
I have tried a TLlistBox but although I can delete a line I can not edit
it. I can not type into the listbox even though 'Keyboard Input' is
ticked.
Alternatively, Using a TEdit, I can edit the lines but seem unable to
enter multi-lines even though 'multiline' is ticked. The line just
overwrite the previous one even though they contain \r\n and 'want
return' is ticked.
Any ideas how I should get either a TlistBox or TEdit to receive and
display multi lines and allow a line to be edited ?
Thanks in advance
Georges