1 Day to go!!!

2004-12-14 07:56:22 PM
cppbuilder91
Where do we expect Borland to make their statement? Will I
(as a valued customer) get a letter through the post, or will
the statement be posted somewhere on these groups?
Perhaps on the announcement group?
I'm guessing!! :)
Andy

Re:1 Day to go!!!

Andy Walker wrote:

Where do we expect Borland to make their statement?
Such statements are usually posted to BDN, and a notification is posted
in the newsgroups.
--
Rudy Velthuis [TeamB]
"We're going to turn this team around 360 degrees."

Re:1 Day to go!!!

Thanks Rudy.
I'm nervously e{*word*277}d.
Andy
"Rudy Velthuis [TeamB]" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:
Andy Walker wrote:

>Where do we expect Borland to make their statement?

Such statements are usually posted to BDN, and a notification is posted
in the newsgroups.
--
Rudy Velthuis [TeamB]

"We're going to turn this team around 360 degrees."
-- Jason Kidd, upon his drafting to the Dallas Mavericks

{smallsort}