Re: The C++Builder IDE in Delphi 2005 is most disgusting

2005-01-20 02:15:41 AM
cppbuilder102
Total Commander is amazing. ive been using it for years. Almost
nothing it doesn't do as a file manager. One of the cooler things in it
is the pluggable file system. For example someone built a plugin to
show active processes in the file pane. you can then view and delete
processes. Same thing for a registry filesystem plugin. you can browse
the registry like you can browse a set of directories adding ,editing,
and deleting keys. Very cool
Other highlights.
very good ftp client
quick toolbar launcher for your custom apps
Multi rename
Built in support for packing/unpacking rar/zip/gz/tar
CRC calc

Re:Re: The C++Builder IDE in Delphi 2005 is most disgusting

Mike Margerum < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:
Total Commander is amazing. ive been using it for years. Almost
nothing it doesn't do as a file manager. One of the cooler things in it
I guess I'm going to have to download the demo.

Leroy Casterline < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:
Mike Margerum < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:

>Total Commander is amazing. ive been using it for years. Almost
>nothing it doesn't do as a file manager. One of the cooler things in it

I guess I'm going to have to download the demo.
Have you ever used NC?
Consider it a Windows version of NC on
Stereoids. In a very productive way.
Schobi
--
XXXX@XXXXX.COM is never read
I'm Schobi at suespammers dot org

{smallsort}

Hendrik Schober wrote:
Have you ever used NC?
Consider it a Windows version of NC on
Stereoids. In a very productive way.

Schobi
I found it when looking for an XTree replacement. I know there is ZTree, but I found Total
Commander (Previously Windows Commander) first.
It is very nice and very reasonably priced.
-Michael

Hendrik Schober wrote:
Consider it a Windows version of NC on
Stereoids.
^^^^^^^^^
Because of the two panes? <g>
--
Ken
planeta.terra.com.br/educacao/kencamargo/

Kenneth de Camargo <INVERT:rb.moc.arret@jcrk>wrote:
Hendrik Schober wrote:

>Consider it a Windows version of NC on
>Stereoids.

^^^^^^^^^
Because of the two panes? <g>
No, those were invented by NC. I meant
because of all the features.
It's amazing what this guy keeps adding.
I download a new version once in a while
(updates have been free for years) and
keep running into new features that I
hadn't seen before. Heck, whenever I
discover something new, I am asking myself
what version this might have come with. I
probably don't find most of the new
features for several versions. :)
Schobi
--

Hendrik Schober wrote:
>>Stereoids.
>
>^^^^^^^^^
>Because of the two panes? <g>

No, those were invented by NC. I meant
because of all the features.
Hey, Schobi, I was only attempting a pun on the typo you produced
(instead of steroids).
--

Hendrik Schober wrote:

>>>Stereoids.
>>^^^^^^^^^
[...]
Hey, Schobi, I was only attempting a pun on the typo you produced
(instead of steroids).
Oh, sorry. Bad day today...
Schobi
--
XXXX@XXXXX.COM is never read
I'm Schobi at suespammers dot org
"The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely
to be prefered to those thinking they've found it."
Terry Pratchett

Re:Re: The C++Builder IDE in Delphi 2005 is most disgusting

Hendrik Schober wrote:
Oh, sorry. Bad day today...
Cheer up. It's Friday. :)