Re: Error: Unresolved External '_main' referenced from module c0nt.ASM

2004-06-13 06:09:37 AM
cppbuilder111
The only time I've seen this is when a project has no main() function and
your trying to build an exe file.
- Jeff
"Parvathy" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message

Hello
For my application I have to build the code for Unicode.
I have generated the make file.
But when I try to build it in the command prompt I get the error:
MAKE Version 5.0 Copyright (c) 1987, 1997 Borland International
TLink32 @MAKE0000.@@@
Error: Unresolved External '_main' referenced from module c0nt.ASM
** error 2 ** deleting ..\BIN\db_admin.exe

I am using TLINK32 and Borland Version:5.02
Can someone help me?

Thanks

Re:Re: Error: Unresolved External '_main' referenced from module c0nt.ASM

Start your news reader software. Tell it to add an account for news on
newsgroups.borland.com Afterwards you can post your question in one of the
newsgroups on that news server.