BDS2006 Registration Problem

2007-03-24 10:18:12 PM
cppbuilder20
I have installed BDS2006 on a new computer equipped with Vista. I have
been unable to register this installation. I get a message that says:
Cannot connect to registration server. (Error Number: 4)
SocketError # 10054
Connection reset by peer.
Your software could not be registered at this time.
I think I'm using the correct Borland Developer Network username and
password, though I might be wrong. I am registered on my old computer.
What can I do to complete the registration?

Re:BDS2006 Registration Problem

Please ignore. This problem was solved by referring to the Borland
Knowledge Base.