Ping Leo Siefert regarding QC report

Leo,
I updated QC Report #54017 on Nov 10 to hopefully explain why the report
wasn't duplicatable. I would appreciate it if you could head back to the
report at your earliest convenience and read the comments and new
information in the "steps" area.
Thank you,
Clayton

Re:Ping Leo Siefert regarding QC report

Clayton Arends wrote:
I updated QC Report #54017 on Nov 10
I read the new information when you added it to the report and added
the report to my list of reports for further testing, but my time has
been rather limited recently.
Unfortunately, the new information you added shows only that the
original testing I did seems to match your situation except for the
fact that you are using Vista, and I do not yet have a Vista machine
to test on, so I usually just pass over Vista issues.
If you can come up with steps to reproduce this in XP please let me
know. I have thought of buying a Vista machine, but it seems like a
hefty investment for volunteer work as a sysop.
- Leo

Re:Ping Leo Siefert regarding QC report

I will try to test this on a coworker's XP machine soon.
Thank you again,
Clayton

{smallsort}

Clayton Arends wrote:
I will try to test this on a coworker's XP machine soon.
Good, thanks. If you can reproduce it there we can probably figure out
how to get me to reproduce it as well.
- Leo

Re:Ping Leo Siefert regarding QC report

One of my coworkers installed CB2007 on his XP box and tried my sample
program without receiving the CodeGuard problems. Just in case there are
differences between CB2007 and RAD2007 I would like to test once more using
CB2007 on a Vista box.
We attempted to install CB2007 on the only Vista box we have at the office
w/o success (missing .NET assemblies on startup). We spent two days trying
to fix this w/o success. I have an offsite coworker that will install
CB2007 Monday and try my sample program. I will respond again after we
finish that test.
Clayton

Re:Ping Leo Siefert regarding QC report

Just completed installation and testing of my application on a coworker's
Vista PC using a fresh install of CB2007. Same problem as on my Vista
machine. So it would appear that this is a problem with CodeGuard in
CB2007/RAD2007 on Vista.
Thanks again,

In article <4755cca2$ XXXX@XXXXX.COM >,
"Clayton Arends" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:
Just completed installation and testing of my application on a coworker's
Vista PC using a fresh install of CB2007. Same problem as on my Vista
machine. So it would appear that this is a problem with CodeGuard in
CB2007/RAD2007 on Vista.
I've confirmed it on Vista and promoted your report.
--
David Dean (CodeGear)
Lead C++ QA Engineer