A Calendar...A Calendar

Hello Newsgroup:

I'm looking for a good Calendar Component for C++ Builder v3.

I have done some work with the sample calendar ("ccalendr") which is
included in with Builder, but there is a problem with the "OnClick"
event - it doesn't work.

The Sheridan Calendar Widgets are nice, but they are Active X controls
and there no documentation or support that applies to C++ Builder.

If anyone knows how to get the "OnClick" event to fire or knows of a
good Calendar Component for CPB v3., then I would really like to hear
from you

Thanks very much
Darryl
DarrylPhi...@myna.com

Re:A Calendar...A Calendar

Darryl
Take a look at
rx.demo.ru (just a look - download
from a mirror)
HTH
Gerard
On Sat, 15 Aug 1998 20:51:43 +0100, Darryl Philip

<DarrylPhi...@myna.com> wrote:
>Hello Newsgroup:

>I'm looking for a good Calendar Component for C++ Builder v3.

<snip>

Other Threads