TClientSocket & TServerSocket problems

I use the ClientSocket and ServerSocket components from Borland.
They are both configured in NonBlocking-mode.

When I try to connect this both components inside my main program it works
fine (I use Open()), but when I try to connect them inside a thread the
connection fails.

There is no error, but the Active-Property is false.

Please help me!

If someone want's the sample code, I can mail it to you.

Andreas B?rcs?k

Re:TClientSocket & TServerSocket problems

: "Andreas B?rcs?k" <boercsoeka...@leybold-systems.de> wrote:

>I use the ClientSocket and ServerSocket components from Borland.

Andreas, this here isn't really where the people who know about your
Internet / socket programming problem hang out, so a much better place for
your question probably is the group

To learn more about this server and the group that it carries, have a look
at http://www.borland.com/newsgroups/

Thanks!

--
General information: