TQuery class

Can anyone help me, I am in about the 400th hour of my project,  I have just
reinstalled windows and consequently BCB5.  For some reason when I now try
and run my project I get a runtime message saying that my application is not
licensed to use this component (TQuery).  Whta the hell does this mean ? and
why did it let me use it for six months until now after my reinstall ???
Heeeeeelllllp.

Re:TQuery class

"Ben Tait" <ar...@powerup.com.au> writes:
> Can anyone help me, I am in about the 400th hour of my project,  I have just
> reinstalled windows and consequently BCB5.  For some reason when I now try
> and run my project I get a runtime message saying that my application is not
> licensed to use this component (TQuery).  Whta the hell does this mean ? and
> why did it let me use it for six months until now after my reinstall ???
> Heeeeeelllllp.

I'd suggest you ask in the .install group.  (It is, I believe, the
only newsgroup officially staffed by Borland employees.)

--
Chris(TeamB);

Other Threads