How do I proper scale my application for different screen resolutions

Hello,

I am using BCB 5.0 and I am having difficulties to have my application
appear always the same, even when screen resolution is set different from
that machine where it was developed.

Can someone lead me in to the right direction?

I would appreciate any help.
Thanks much
Roland

Re:How do I proper scale my application for different screen resolutions

"RoRi" <roris...@t-online.de> wrote:
> I am having difficulties to have my application appear always
> the same, even when screen resolution is set different from
> that machine where it was developed.

TRect R = Screen->WorkAreaRect;
int DeskTopHeight = R.bottom - R.top;
int DeskTopWidth  = R.right  - R.left;

That will give you the dimention of the current desktop and
from there you'll need to size your forms.

~ JD

Re:How do I proper scale my application for different screen resolutions

> I am using BCB 5.0 and I am having difficulties to have my application
> appear always the same, even when screen resolution is set different from
> that machine where it was developed.

There are a couple of third-party components which purport to do this very
task:

Generally:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=delphi+resizing+co...

GTSizer http://astromark.com/gtsizer.html

The other component I am familiar with I won't name as I cannot recommend.