Invoking LabView Virtual Instruments in BCB?

Newbie here...

I'd like to be able to pull a few of the LabView components, such as the
strip-chart-recorder and some knobs and dials, into BCB applications.
Can anyone provide me with a step-by-step pointer as to how to do this?
I think if I have an example to work with, I can then find a way to pull
in other components on my own...

Hopefully, someone has had some experience with this...
Thanks,
Nick

--

              Nick Gessler  <gess...@ucla.edu>

             0/  0/  ARTIFICIAL CULTURE:  \0  \0
            /#  /#     Experiments  in    #\  #\
             /\  /\       Synthetic      /\  /\
           """"""""""    Anthropology   """"""""""

         http://www.sscnet.ucla.edu/anthro/gessler

Re:Invoking LabView Virtual Instruments in BCB?

Hi Nick,
        don't think you can use the LabView ones, but you can use the
Component Works equivalents..

Take a look at the sample disk that came with BCB4, there is a trial
addition of CW 2 on that I think.

Peter

On Mon, 07 Jun 1999 23:13:56 -0700, Nicholas Gessler

<gess...@ucla.edu> wrote:
>Newbie here...

>I'd like to be able to pull a few of the LabView components, such as the
>strip-chart-recorder and some knobs and dials, into BCB applications.
>Can anyone provide me with a step-by-step pointer as to how to do this?
>I think if I have an example to work with, I can then find a way to pull
>in other components on my own...

>Hopefully, someone has had some experience with this...
>Thanks,
>Nick

Other Threads