How to determine the current scroll width / scroll index of a component

Hi all.

If I have for instance a TListView that has a width larger than the
ClientWidth of its parent so it's scrolled horizontal like 2 columns.
Is it possible to determine somehow that I have scrolled this listview 130
pixels to the right?

What I'm after is something like:

int ColAtIndex2Left = ColWidthAtIndex0_and_1 -ListView1->ScrollWidth;

So the ColAtIndex2Left  will vary depending on how much the listview is
scrolled...

Thanks
--
Regards, Stefan
note: remove 01 in my email to get the correct one

Re:How to determine the current scroll width / scroll index of a component

I found the solution, I'm using

TopItem->Position.x

/Stefan

Other Threads