Form font caption

How can I change Form font caption?
I can't do that with changing Form's font.

Re:Form font caption

you can't really can't do that because the fonts are global .
you may want to design a non caption form and use the WM_NCHITTEST to
make ur own caption etc.

"Johny" <goky2...@beograd.com> wrote in message

> How can I change Form font caption?
> I can't do that with changing Form's font.

A form's caption font is not controlled by the form, but by the operating
system.  You can change the font by changing the windows display settings,
but that will change the font for every window in the system.
Alternatively, you can draw the title bar yourself using Windows API calls.
You will need to capture and handle the WM_NCPAINT message yourself.
However, this is more difficult than it sounds because it requires you to
replaint the entire caption area, including the buttons, icon, caption, and
window border.

- Dennis

Re:Form font caption

Thank you.
"Dennis Jones" <djo...@nospam.com> wrote in message

> > How can I change Form font caption?
> > I can't do that with changing Form's font.

> A form's caption font is not controlled by the form, but by the operating
> system.  You can change the font by changing the windows display settings,
> but that will change the font for every window in the system.
> Alternatively, you can draw the title bar yourself using Windows API
calls.
> You will need to capture and handle the WM_NCPAINT message yourself.
> However, this is more difficult than it sounds because it requires you to
> replaint the entire caption area, including the buttons, icon, caption,
and
> window border.

> - Dennis

Other Threads