Docking manager windows in edit windows

Hi-
I like the ability to dock the project manager window as a tab in the
edit window left pane, next to the class view. But when I re-open the
project I have to re-dock the window where I put it last.

How can I set this docked config as the default.??

TIA

Re:Docking manager windows in edit windows

Never mind-
I figured this one out..

To save this sort of thing requires saving the current desktop.
Use the view/desktop menu option then select save desktop. I just named
mine default and it gets applied to any project that I open now..

Kudos to the design crew. Next rev please add a dialog that prompts to
save such changes at the time they are made..

Bart wrote:

> Hi-
> I like the ability to dock the project manager window as a tab in the
> edit window left pane, next to the class view. But when I re-open the
> project I have to re-dock the window where I put it last.

> How can I set this docked config as the default.??

> TIA

Other Threads