Is there a limit on the size of a header file ?

Hi,

I have a project that I am compiling in the IDE (BCB4) which contains a
header file
of around 16K.  The project was building ok until the header file
reached some threshold in size, then the compiler complains that it has
unexpectedly reached the end of the header file prior to my header files

guard #endif.

Removing a few comment lines from the header file solves the problem
until
it next reaches the threshold.

Is there a limit on the size of a header file ?
Why else could this occur ?

Thanks in advance
Best Regards
Michel

Re:Is there a limit on the size of a header file ?

> Is there a limit on the size of a header file ?
> Why else could this occur ?

Craig Farrell has posted about this at least two times that I can recall.
(Just FYI if the following is an incorrect/incomprehensible interpretation
of his post)

There isn't a compiler limit to the size however the IDE does have a bug
that starts to appear at 16K. I believe the solution is to close the editor
view of the file and compile.

--
Anduin Withers
Borland