Adding Copy/Paste to Right Click Context Menu

I  am not too sure, but I think answer is 'yes'. Has any digging in
ToolsApi shown anything ?

Alex

Jess Askey wrote:

> One the the things with BCB that has always been missing is the right
> button context menu copy and paste commands.
>   Im wondering if I can add these in by using an expert. I have seen
> experts add into the top menus but Im unsure if this can be done.
> Yes? No?
>   Thanks for the time.
>     jess

Re:Adding Copy/Paste to Right Click Context Menu

Alex Bakaev [TeamB] wrote:

> I  am not too sure, but I think answer is 'yes'. Has any digging in
> ToolsApi shown anything ?

I haven't looked into this at all yet actually. I just wanted a yes or
no answer (which you most graciously provided :-)
  I will start digging around and see what I can find. I about an
intermediate programmer so it will be slow but I will let everyone know
what I find out in the end.
  Thank you for the time.
     jess
> Jess Askey wrote:

> > One the the things with BCB that has always been missing is the right
> > button context menu copy and paste commands.
> >   Im wondering if I can add these in by using an expert. I have seen
> > experts add into the top menus but Im unsure if this can be done.
> > Yes? No?
> >   Thanks for the time.
> >     jess

Other Threads