Find OpenGL Images on Internet & Best 3D animation format

Does any one know where I could get OpenGL images on the internet?  There
is alot of animated GIF images but so far I have not found any OpenGL.

Is OpenGL the best way to produce 3D animation or is Direct3D?

Len
Direct email l...@campbellsci.ca

Re:Find OpenGL Images on Internet & Best 3D animation format

I have written a Lightwave object converter (its only capable of converting
polygonial objects, bot bsplines bynow)  I have use my own object format
after conversion.I may help you in advance.
len wrote:
> Does any one know where I could get OpenGL images on the internet?  There
> is alot of animated GIF images but so far I have not found any OpenGL.

> Is OpenGL the best way to produce 3D animation or is Direct3D?

> Len
> Direct email l...@campbellsci.ca

Other Threads