DCOM EVENT Can't be recived !!!!!

I use BCB6 to write a DCOM SERVER to FIRE a EVENT.

Then I write a Client to recive the EVENT!

When I Put them in the same PC ! The Client can recive the event well!

When I put them in two different PC . The Client can call Server's Function
well. But I can't recive the EVENT!........ Can Anyone HLEP ME!! PLEASE!

I use TEventDispatcher to recive EVENT......

PLEASE ME ....THX

--
aL? Alex Lin
j|tt2yo????Ta?|3--?q

?aeao?vS??1LF@-?...

Re:DCOM EVENT Can't be recived !!!!!

Check your security settings.

My guess is the event is not coming back because the client cannot validate
the server.

I'm a novice at this but this has been my experience in the past.

If the two machines have the same username and password this can help.

Mal

"alexlin" <lepa...@pchome.com.tw> wrote in message news:3cf73fa3_2@dnews...
> I use BCB6 to write a DCOM SERVER to FIRE a EVENT.

> Then I write a Client to recive the EVENT!

> When I Put them in the same PC ! The Client can recive the event well!

> When I put them in two different PC . The Client can call Server's
Function
> well. But I can't recive the EVENT!........ Can Anyone HLEP ME!! PLEASE!

> I use TEventDispatcher to recive EVENT......

> PLEASE ME ....THX

> --
> aL? Alex Lin
> j|tt2yo????Ta?|3--?q
> o???1C?3?
> -o?uu?a
> 1q??G+886-82263668-295
> ??u?G+886-82263669
> E-Mail?Galex...@joypark.com.tw
> ICQ No?G11603895
> msn :lepa...@joypark.com.tw

> ?aeao?vS??1LF@-?...

Re:DCOM EVENT Can't be recived !!!!!

[...]

> I use TEventDispatcher to recive EVENT......

How are you firing the event from the server? Are you sure you're firing
the event from the COM object the client is attached to?

[...]