UPS Problem

How can I get information from the NT-System, when then system
automatically close the application, esp. by using an UPS.

Thank you

Uwe

Re:UPS Problem

On Thu, 14 Jan 1999 11:50:17 +0100, "Uwe Sp?ring" <uspoer...@gfma.harz.de>
wrote:

>How can I get information from the NT-System, when then system
>automatically close the application, esp. by using an UPS.

Well,  when the system is going through a shutdown,  all applications are
sent a specific message from the system (I do not remember the exact
message right now though).  Depending on if you are using the "standard NT"
UPS service,  or if you are using custom UPS software on how you know if
the UPS is shutting down the system.  I believe the standard NT UPS service
sends a message to your app,  but I have not done much with it...

Jerry Bloomfield (TeamB)
--
Jerry Bloomfield                                     JersW...@wwa.com
Proud Member of Inprise's TeamB