Windows DIB to JPG file source code?

2004-12-18 12:04:18 AM
cppbuilder67
Anybody know of some C/C++ source code reference to convert
internal Windows DIB to JPG file format.
Paul Lee ........... Abri Technologies ......... abri.com/
'Recover' - top rated FoxPro file repair utility.

Re:Windows DIB to JPG file source code?

"Paul Lee" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
Anybody know of some C/C++ source code reference
to convert internal Windows DIB to JPG file format.
Load the DIB into a TBitmap and then Assign() it to a TJPEGImage.
Gambit

Re:Windows DIB to JPG file source code?

"Remy Lebeau \(TeamB\)" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in news:41c327d3$1
@newsgroups.borland.com:

"Paul Lee" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
news: XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...

>Anybody know of some C/C++ source code reference
>to convert internal Windows DIB to JPG file format.

Load the DIB into a TBitmap and then Assign() it to a TJPEGImage.

Gambit
Thanks. But I am looking for actual raw source code how to do it,
so I can write a compact dll for saving to .jpg file without
the extra library file baggage.
I have used CppBuilder to write straight C/C++ code exe/dll's.