Free Debuggind tool Startup Explorer

2005-03-29 05:49:20 PM
cppbuilder62
If you want a comprehensive information about processes running on the
system with their modules(DLLs) loaded , also manage startup configuration
on your system then this solution should be suitable for you.The program
doesn't need installation. If you decide that program is not worthy to even
download email me and I will send you a screenshot so you could think on
this.
Requirements: Windows XP any edition, WinRar installed
Instructions on download:
1. download file www.geocities.com/danprep/stexpl.zip
2. change extension to .rar
3. run reg_viewer.exe from inside the archive or extract then run.
4. go to the Tools menu, click Processes...
5. You can search specific modules using Search Module context menu.