(Turbo) C++Builder Database Development on Lulu

2007-08-24 10:57:08 PM
cppbuilder24
Hi All,
Available on Lulu (printing/publishing on demand) now is my first
C++Builder 2007 courseware manual, about VCL Database Development (for
only 17 Euro).
In this small manual, I'll cover the Borland Database Engine (BDE), dbGo
for ADO, dbExpress and the stand-alone TClientDataSet. I'm using
Paradox, MyBase and SQL Server / MSDE databases for the example
application, including examples of data coversion. For C++Builder 2007
developers, I've added a special section on DBX4 and the new features in
this latest release of the dbExpress data access framework.
The information in this paperback can be used with Borland C++Builder 6,
C++Builder 2006, Turbo C++ 2006, as well as CodeGear C++Builder 2007.
See stores.lulu.com/drbob42 for my page on Lulu, or
www.lulu.com/content/1077688 for the book itself.
Groetjes,
Bob Swart
CodeGear Technology Partner -- CodeGear RAD Studio Reseller (BeNeLux)
Blog: www.drbob42.com/blog - RSS: eBob42.com/weblog.xml