Any freeware (with source code) plug-in utilitiy for BCB (and KylixC++)?

2003-07-11 11:03:10 PM
cppbuilder67
Is there any freeware source code showing how to add plug-in functionality
to our application developed in BCB (and KylixC++) ?
Pang Fu
XXXX@XXXXX.COM

Re:Any freeware (with source code) plug-in utilitiy for BCB (and KylixC++)?

"Pang Fu" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
Is there any freeware source code showing how to add plug-in
functionality to our application developed in BCB (and KylixC++) ?
I can't comment on Kylix/Linux support, but I tend to use COM for that under
Windows, based on the following article:
Implementing a Plug-in Framework
www.techvanguards.com/com/tutorials/plugin.asp
Gambit

{smallsort}