Re: Progressbar and Slider/Trackbar...

2003-09-02 02:27:23 AM
cppbuilder85
Hi Bjoern,
You might want to take a look at our Raize Components product.
You can find a Trial Edition at www.raize.com/DevTools/RzComps
The TRzMeter supports specifying a bitmap that will fill the client
area as the progress changes.
The TRzTrackBar supports several pre-defined thumb styles, and you
can also define you own custom thumbs. And the TRzTrackBar can
also be transparent.
Ray
i'm looking for a Progressbar-Component, where I can define the Background
and the Foreground with Bitmaps, so I can fully customize the looking for
my
designed application. Wether LMD nor CoolComponent Collection seem to has
such. Does anybody know, where I can find such a component?

I'm also looking for a Trackbar (or Slider), where I can define the thumb
and where all other things are invisible and transparent, so i can attach
indicater-shape behind the trackbar...any ideas?

Best regards,
Bjoern M. Albrecht

Re:Re: Progressbar and Slider/Trackbar...

If I remember correctly there was a trackbar from the old KsDev MediaPack,
now know as FreeVCL. But I don't remember if you can assign your own image
to the thumb thingy.The pack has some other neat components too.
sourceforge.net/projects/ksfreevcl