Sliding panels

2003-06-26 03:23:44 PM
cppbuilder85
I'm looking for a third party component that will slide a panel out from the
edge of a form. Does not have to be free.
Anyone using such a component.

Re:Sliding panels

Malcolm Smith wrote:
I'm looking for a third party component that will slide a panel out from the
edge of a form. Does not have to be free.

Anyone using such a component.
I've found one like this. It's called TKAHRollForm.
You'll find it in a free ADO access package called KADO!
Hope this helps!
Jonathan Neve.

Re:Sliding panels

Where do I find KADO ? I cannot locate it.
--
Malcolm Smith
MJ Freelancing- www.mjfreelancing.com
"Jonathan Neve" <jonathan@!nospam!microtec.fr>wrote in message
Malcolm Smith wrote:
>I'm looking for a third party component that will slide a panel out from
the
>edge of a form. Does not have to be free.
>
>Anyone using such a component.

I've found one like this. It's called TKAHRollForm.
You'll find it in a free ADO access package called KADO!

Hope this helps!

Jonathan Neve.

{smallsort}