BUG? Property Page with combobox inside groupbox

2004-11-20 09:44:12 AM
cppbuilder47
hi there everyone!
i have this problem about active x property pages.
when i place controls inside a groupbox in a property page
and one of those controls is a combobox, if i click any
one of those controls (so it receives focus), and then i
switch to another application, when i go back to my original
application, it hangs. (sorry, my statement's kinda long)
but when i remove the combobox from the group, there seems
to be no problem. it looks like (i assume) that the
combobox causes the program to hang.
i really really hope that there is somebody out there who
could enlighten me regarding this issue, because it's kinda weird.
thank you in advance.