BDE Error : Too many open tables

2006-01-10 05:41:30 AM
cppbuilder39
How can i solve this problem?

Re:BDE Error : Too many open tables

Do you really need so many opened tables ? Why don't you open and close each
table just when needed ?
I think you should try another approach.
I've been making database applications for almost 10 years and I've never
got this error.
HTH
Jayme.
"Cenk" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >escreveu na mensagem
How can i solve this problem?

Re:BDE Error : Too many open tables

Anyway it is possible to reconfigure the MAXFILEHANDLES (default = 48) on
the "Configuration" tab of the BDE Administrator, INIT values .
HTH
Jayme.
"Jayme Jeffman Filho" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >escreveu na mensagem

news: XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...