Panel docking problem

2004-08-19 12:31:07 AM
cppbuilder107
Hi,
I have a MDIApplication. Each MDIChild has 3 dockable panels.The
problem is when I opened 2 MDIchild windows, I can dock a panel from one
MDIChild windows to the other. That is not what we want.
So I added a OnGetsiteInfo to tell me if the panel(dock client) belongs
to the MDIchild or not. Then I will set the CanDock to true or false.
It works ok. The MDIchild will only accept it's own panel.
The only problem is I need to undock the panel back to it is original
was if Cancock is true. How can I do that? Or How do I stop a floating
panel going outside of the MDIChild?
Thank you