BDS2006 Enterprise to Highlander Beta to RADSTUDIO 2007 Pro

2007-09-21 02:55:10 AM
cppbuilder37
I bought BDS2006 Enterprise..
Later on installed (and deinstalled) the Highlander Beta...
Now I just bought Radstudio 2007 Pro..
The problem is, when I register Radstudio, it came up with a dialog saying,
"Please Register RadStudio Enterprise.."
..and when I brought up the product, it still thinks that the C++ Module is
"unregistered"
Thoughts?

Re:BDS2006 Enterprise to Highlander Beta to RADSTUDIO 2007 Pro

The problem is the uninstall didn't completely remove all the registry
settings (actually, from what I can tell, it didn't remove any of them at
all).