TPageControl - TButton not accepted

2003-11-18 05:25:46 AM
cppbuilder26
This is a strange behavior with the TPageControl....
In a dialog I have a TPageControl containing two (2) TTabSheets. Outside the
TPageControl I insertet some TButtons, like OK, Cancel, Apply and Help. I
have a lot (and I really mean a lot) of controls on the two TTabSheets. Now,
when I'm trying to inserts some events like "OnClick" for the buttons, it
comes up with the right definitions/declarations like:
XYZ.cpp; void __fastcall TXYZDlg::OKBtnClick(TObject *Sender){}
XYZ.h: void __fastcall OKBtnClick(TObject *Sender);
But when I try to compile or save the changes - all the event entries
disappears. None of the new events stays!!!! Does somebody knows the cure of
this phenomena? Or is this a bug?
Lennart Spira
Zurich / Switzerland
XXXX@XXXXX.COM

Re:TPageControl - TButton not accepted

"Lennart Spira" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
But when I try to compile or save the changes - all the
event entries disappears.
Did you put any actual coding inside the event handlers? If not, when you
save the file, the IDE will automatically removes any event handlers that
are empty.
Gambit