How to make a Toolbar that embedds in Win START bar ?

2004-04-27 12:26:18 AM
cppbuilder67
How can I make app which can make a toolbar
with some controls (like TEdits, TButtons, ...) and
embedd it in Windows START bar?
Thanks,
Vladimir

Re:How to make a Toolbar that embedds in Win START bar ?

"Vladimir Stefanovic" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
How can I make app which can make a toolbar
with some controls (like TEdits, TButtons, ...)
and embedd it in Windows START bar?
What you are asking for is called a "Desk Band" object. Refer to the
following article for more details:
Creating Custom Explorer Bars, Tool Bands, and Desk Bands
msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/shellcc/platform/shell/programmersguide/shell_adv/bands.asp
Gambit

Re:How to make a Toolbar that embedds in Win START bar ?

What you are asking for is called a "Desk Band" object. Refer to the
following article for more details:
Thanks Remy for the link.

{smallsort}